Sunday, March 29, 2009

Let's Talk Back Pain

Hi all,
This is our new journal for blogging about your back pain, condition or product experience. I am the "backdoc" at Back Be Nimble and would love to here from you about your back pain, neck pain or other painful conditions. If you purchased a product from the Back Be Nimble Back Store please let us and others know how you feel about it. Would you recommend it as a valuable product for your particular condition? If you have a question about self care products that might be beneficial for your needs, just fire away.

2 comments :

  1. Hi bloggers,

    I have recently been diagnosed with osteoporosis in my hip and bone thinning in my spine. This surprised me because I have been practicing yoga and taking calcium faithfully for at least 8 years. Since I am only 49, my doctor says my risk of fracture in the future is relatively high. He recommended Fosamax. but it has some risks associated with it. I welcome any suggestions you might have for strengthening bones and preventing fractures that are appropriate for a woman my age.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suffer from esophageal acid reflux and GERD. At my doctor's recommendation I take Nexium which seems to help. Being that most of my symptoms are when I lay down to sleep at night, it was recommended that I sleep elevated, so I purchased an Electropedic Adjustable Bed which I love and helps immensely. My predicament is that I love to travel and I haven't been able to do so because I can't sleep without my adjustable bed. Do you have any recommendations for me? Help please!

    ReplyDelete

We invite comments, questions and personal health anecdotes